Re: issue w/ LDAP that I have encountered

Pierangelo,
Even though it's not directly related to back-sql, I haven't been able to make it occur otherwise. If I do, I'll fire up gdb and see what I can find.
Thanks,
Derek R.

---
derek.richardson@ieee.org
derekr42@gmail.com
derekr@tlc2.uh.edu
dmrichar@uh.edu
drichardson4@uh.edu
---
"As a rule, dictatorships guarantee safe streets and
terror of the doorbell. In democracy the streets
may be unsafe after dark, but the most likely visitor
in the early hours will be the milkman."
-- Adam Michnik