Re: Force client to use TLS

Hello.

Thank you all for your relevant answers.
Adding the directive "security" in my configuration file has resolved my problem.
Thanks again.

Emmanuel Aubert

Quoting Atom Powers <apowers@digipen.edu>:

Buchan Milne wrote:
On Wednesday 28 June 2006 22:08, aubert@iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr wrote:
Hello.

I would like to know if it is possible with OpenLDAP to force user to
use TLS ? I know that I can create a certificate for each user and
configure OpenLDAP to perform checks on client certificates for an
incoming TLS session. First, it obliges to generate a certificate for
each user, what I do not want to do. Second, it is only if a TLS
session is initiated. What happened if the client does not start a TLS
session ?

How about just:

security ssf=128

Or: security tls=1

--
Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--

---------------------------------------------------------------- This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.