Re: Force client to use TLS

Buchan Milne wrote:
On Wednesday 28 June 2006 22:08, aubert@iut-bm.univ-fcomte.fr wrote:

I would like to know if it is possible with OpenLDAP to force user to
use TLS ? I know that I can create a certificate for each user and
configure OpenLDAP to perform checks on client certificates for an
incoming TLS session. First, it obliges to generate a certificate for
each user, what I do not want to do. Second, it is only if a TLS
session is initiated. What happened if the client does not start a TLS
session ?

How about just:

security ssf=128

Or: security tls=1

Perfection is just a word I use occasionally with mustard.
--Atom Powers--
Systems Administrator
DigiPen Institute of Technology
(425) 895-4443