Re: Weird problem importing data to an OpenLDAP Server

Perangelo:

On Tuesday we decided to upgrade to SuSE 10.1, this version of SuSE
provides OpenLDAP 2.3.19.  The problem still persists.

I'm writing right now an email giving further clarification, since the
problem is very wierd. I was able to update most of the objects in my
new setup, but only a few (about 50 or so) still resist to be updated ;)))).

Andres