Weird problem importing data to an OpenLDAP Server

I'm using OpenLDAP version 2.2.27, from SuSE RPMs, in SuSE 10.0. We have
an Old SuSE Email Server and we're dumping soem of  the attributes of
it's users and importing them to the corresponding users in the New LDAP
Server.

With the data of some users i get something like this as error: *
ldapadd: invalid format (line 12) entry:
"uid=XXXXX,ou=Users,dc=ort,dc=edu,dc=uy"*

I runned ldapadd with an -S swtich, in the log file I've got:* Error:
Bad parameter to an ldap routine (-9)*.

I'm lost so any help you can offer is welcome.

Andres