slapadd "backend_destroy" problem

I am upgrading to openldap 2.3.21 running on Linux for PPC (Suse 9.1)
and having some problems with the slapadd:

slapadd -l /tmp/dhud12p.ldif.latest

bdb_db_open: Warning - No DB_CONFIG file found in directory
/work/ldap/database: (2)
Expect poor performance for suffix dc=epo,dc=org.
slapadd: backend.c:483: backend_destroy: Assertion `bd->be_replica ==
((void *)0)' failed.
Aborted

I have compiled and installed db-4.2.52 with the 4 patches from the
sleepycat site but still receive this problem.  Could not find
anything in the archives about it.

Incidentally does anyone know of a Suse Package for BDB that includes
the patches?

S.
--
Simon Tennant ________________ http://imaginator.com/~simon/contact