[Date Prev][Date Next]
Replication between 2.2.x and 2.3.x
- To: "OpenLDAP software list" <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Replication between 2.2.x and 2.3.x
- From: FRLinux <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 12:38:24 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=IXj8wNYh/flLgVx3bXIdLAKQ1rEvXrpSH7FUxU2eZeF/S4z5mJTNRJCWpnhgK1UQ+kfnis14uALlxQUMhIFgpp7YLZleqlxa3J/Ihfe+l4Q9jX7rwIHPh5VQPfcptfHEhLzkwSSu3+7aB3ru2BYCe62P6SrNEJmwGx19u9/pEI4=
We've been toying around quite a bit with 2.3 and we are very close to
move our master to the latest 2.3.x. Now the issue is that we have
slaves still using 2.2.x and as far as we can tell, it looks like it
is unhappy about trying to replicate from 2.3.x to 2.2.x.
Is there a way around this ?