[Date Prev][Date Next]
Default slapd daemon configuration
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Default slapd daemon configuration
- From: "Beaur, Remi" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:56:12 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcZ5up0MQGsLFO49Q1yBu4YwpSAmmg==
- Thread-topic: Default slapd daemon configuration
I've just installed OpenLDAP-2.3.20 and I am unable to change slapd
daemon configuration. All my change in /etc/openldap/slapd.conf are
inefficient, the configuration is always the one described in
slapd.conf.default. My modified file is simply not taken into account. I
tried to relaunch the daemon (with /usr/local/libexec/slapd) but nothing
Maybe (or certainly) I missed something but I can't find where, even
after reading and testing all that I have found on the web for 2 days.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.