What indexes are allowed? [auf Viren überprüft]

Hi!

I didn't get any result on a search for homePostalAddress.
I found out, there was no index for homePostalAddress in conf.
I tried to add "index homePostalAddress sub,eq" to slapd.conf, according to cosine.schema

attributetype ( 0.9.2342.19200300.100.1.39 NAME 'homePostalAddress'
        DESC 'RFC1274: home postal address'
        EQUALITY caseIgnoreListMatch
        SUBSTR caseIgnoreListSubstringsMatch
        SYNTAX 1.3.6.1.4.1.1466.115.121.1.41 )

but slapindex (2.3.19) gave back:

slapd.conf: line 42: substr index of attribute "homePostalAddress" disallowed

I (there is noone else here :-)) found this in archive:

"Various list matching rules are not implemented, hence any
assertion of these rules will evaluate to Undefined.

Kurt"

Is there any information what attribute/indexes are supported?
Are there only search results for attributes with index? In this case other attributes become less usefull.

Hans