[Date Prev][Date Next]
disable null base queries
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: disable null base queries
- From: Matthieu <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 14:28:16 +0200
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=Jxkz/Nv+gSFipan+qHjhkhw3Smsvu6aHO7MuW0AP6ejRgz7V4nJqYOKNsRnXczBFtX+lTsb3vxOe9eOxc+gNYaKsO7nir7yFGO+92j6ZP6qZiDVfwGoRjJ8zZQkeDYJ3RQK1e/gfMFvyM+tgkY2FYnbJIIx2iw8gaumldhAFJ6o=
I've run a nessus scan on my ldap server.
He notify me that my server is vulnerable to null base queries but doesn't
explain how to do that.
How can I disable theses null bases queries?
I have set up queries to base dn like this
access to dn.base=""
by users read
by anonymous auth
by * none
but it seems that I'm always week...
could you help me please?