RE: LDBM VS. BDB on OpenBSD 3.9

 Quanah,
	Thanks for your quick answer.  I would love to be at the latest
and greatest but it is such a pain to install everything.  Would I
simply just compile the latest version of BD from sleepycats and then
compile Openldap with the normal --configure lines?  I need TLS support,
slave replication, and BDB support.  Please point me in the right
direction for compile options and I will try it.  HA...I swear every
time you guys say to upgrade.  At least OpenBSD is doing a little better
than some of the other flavors out there ;).  Then when the new version
comes out in a couple of day is the upgrade easy? Just recompile?  These
are the kind of questions that make me stay away from compiling.  I do
agree with you however.

On to my un-answered question.  How do I register BDB so that OpenLDAP
will work on my OpenBSD system?  I have a feeling I will get the same
issue even if I compile it from scratch.  I looked in the BDB faqs on
the website for *BSD and all the answers seem to point to an older
version of the software.  The directories mentioned for OpenBSD do not
even exist.

One last thing.  Where do I get more information on checkpointing?  Is
it done by default.  I will compile the latest version.  I PROMISE!!!
Hehe.

Awesome list!  Thanks!

Marc