Can't make slurp replication work

I'm working with OpenLDAP 2.2.27 under SuSE 10, with th RPMs provided by
SuSE.

I've settled my master adding the following lines:

replogfile  /var/lib/ldap/slapd.replog
replicationinterval 60

### Replica Server
replica host=x.y.z.w:389
    suffix="dc=domain
    binddn="cn=Manager,dc=domain
    credentials=secrets
    bindmethod=simple
    tls=no

Then I set my slave adding the following lines
updatedn    "cn=Manager,dc=domain"

access to *
        by dn="cn=Manager,dc=domain" write
        by * read

Then I've dumped my master database by doing:
slapcat -l salida.ldif

Didi a shutdown of my master server And Imported it into my slave
slapadd -c  -v -l arbol.ldif

then I've started both the master and the slave, then slurpd on the master.

I've changed registers in the master but replication is not working. Any
ideas to debug this will be highly appreciated

Andres