[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: requesting clarification of slapd.conf-versus-slapd.d configuration
- To: Howard Chu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: requesting clarification of slapd.conf-versus-slapd.d configuration
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:01:50 +0200
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.13) Gecko/20060417
Howard Chu wrote:
> Eric Irrgang wrote:
>> I'm also a little confused by the intended behavior of include files.
> slapd.conf include directives are only preserved in the config directory
> for purposes of documentation, they are never reprocessed.
This is indeed confusing. I'd rather drop this.