Re: Shell backend: read_and_send_results

On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 08:17:58PM +0200, Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
> It works with OpenLDAP HEAD, and the code has not been changed recently.
> However OpenLDAP outputs
> shell search reading line (RESULT
> )
> so it looks like the FreeBSD folks have fixed that with a patch which
> replaces the newline with space.  If they did that naively, they also
> concatenate the lines with spaces instead of newlines between them and
> feed that to slapd's entry parser.  That's not likely to work...

Thanks for your help! I'll try to contact the port's maintainer.

Timur Izhbulatov
OILspace, 26 Leninskaya sloboda, bld. 2, 2nd floor, 115280 Moscow, Russia
P:+7 495 105 7245 + ext.205 F:+7 495 105 7246 E:TimurIzhbulatov@oilspace.com
Building Successful Supply Chains - One Solution At A Time.