Re: substring match vs. insignificant space removal

On Mar 23, 2006, at 12:39 PM, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

The relevant specification is   draft-ietf-ldapbis-syntaxes
+ draft-ietf-ldapbis-strprep (both in doc/drafts), both
approved as a Proposed Standard.  slapd(8) has not yet been
updated to be fully compliant with this specification.

Thanks, very interesting! A test with a more recent version shows improvement (from my point of view, anyway) - I should have checked that.

	Donn Cave, donn@u.washington.edu