DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE error with slapadd

Hi,

Software Specifications
 - OpenLDAP v2.3.20
 - SleepyCat   v4.4

1 - Configure database to remove automatically log files from
/usr/local/var/openldap-data
2 - Test with slapd service up
3 - Logs where correctly automatically removed by server

Error:
4 - Remove database files from /usr/local/var/opendap-data
5 - Stop slapd service
6 - slapadd a huge information with command slapadd
7 - Logs were create and almost full my disk

Questions
(A) The parameter "set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE" doesn't work with the
command slapadd?
(B) How could I remove the logs correctly at the end of commmand slapadd?

Thks in advance
Ricardo Ferreira

---