[Date Prev][Date Next]
problem with smbk5pwd
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: problem with smbk5pwd
- From: "subramani r" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:00:51 +0530
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=EaYnk0JvukXoBVH8K5WC7kPBuRuXyqQNiZQCGlNuvgNNRrC71T2BxDXJTj39qaBVExNxTve1wEXBmLi6WmyxakkE5lNyZxV8+KHeojF8SvlvfK+QenEr4xE2YtlmMbnIKcvcF59MixlbtU8WFfe8OEEriT7jncT6jFMJ4r6DtSY=
we are trying for single sign on facility in our college. For this, we use
For the password synching we used overlay smbk5pwd , it works fine when
we are changing the password through the command " smbpasswd ..." that is,
it perfectly updates the password field in the LDAP database. The critical
is the, when we trying to change the password thro the command "kpasswd..."
it doesnt get updated in the LDAP database, but it changes the kerberos
so we endup with two passwords.we are unable to find where we are goin
Is there any solution to this problem.
Expecting the solution as soon as possible