Access control in slapd.conf

Hello.

I would like to do a specific task, but i don't now if it's possible...

I have a mailboxes object.
In my schema, there is a mailboxOwner Attribute which show the dn of the
Mailbox Owner.
I would that this user could modify the attributes of all his mailboxes
(mailboxes where mailboxOwner DN is his dn)...

The tree look like this
dc=foo,dc=bar

 ---- ou=domain1.com
       |------ou=mail
       |          |---uid=mailbox1,ou=mail,ou=domain1.com,dc=foo,dc=bar
       |                  | ----- mailboxOwner=uid=smith,ou=people,\
       |                  |                       ou=domain1.com,dc=foo,dc=bar

       |------ou=people
                  |---uid=smith,ou=people,ou=domain1.com,dc=foo,dc=bar

Is it possible to give the owner the rights to modify all the attributes of
his mailboxes using only ACL in slapd.conf?

Thanks for your help.

--
E.Bullier