Re: Database cannot be opened

On Tue, 7 Mar 2006, Anagnost, Ted wrote:

> I Installed 2.3.20 ran through the directions but make test reports that
> the database cannot be opened.  Should bdb be installed separately?

How did you manage to install OpenLDAP w/out BDB?  Note that you'll want

We need more information, such as the error logs (they're in the test
directory somewhere), how you configured OpenLDAP, etc...

Dave Horsfall  DTM  VK2KFU  daveh@ci.com.au  Ph: +61 2 9552-5509 (d) -5500 (sw)
Corinthian Engrng P/L, Ste 54 Jones Bay Whf, 26-32 Pirrama Rd, Pyrmont 2009, AU