[Date Prev][Date Next]
sync memberUID of group-object with gidNumber of posixAccount-object
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: sync memberUID of group-object with gidNumber of posixAccount-object
- From: Stephan Moeller <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 09:07:51 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: KMail/1.7.2
sorry for this simple (and I am sure) already discussed question! But I found
no answer with google and co.
Is there any way to synchronize the memberUID of the group-object (group) with
gidNumber of the posixAccount-object (user)?
I cannot believe, that it is necessary to make changes only at one object and
to synchronize the other object with a script. At the moment I change the
gidNumber of the user and let the script collect the memberUIDs of the
group-object from the posixAccount-object (user).
I would quite appreciate any hint. Thanks!