Re: sync memberUID of group-object with gidNumber of posixAccount-object

The X.500/LDAP model is not relational.  One should
not expect any such synchronization between objects to be
performed by the directory service.

However, I do note that slapd(8) allows for plugins which
can do just about anything, including implementation of
application specific behaviors.  I don't recall there being
any plugin applicable to the particular problem described here.

Kurt