From: Dave Segleau <dave@sleepycat.com>
To: sleepycat-announce@sleepycat.com
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 17:31:46 -0800
Subject: [sleepycat-ann] Two new patches for Berkeley DB 4.4.20

Two new patches are now available for Berkeley DB 4.4.20. The patches contain fixes to the following:

* A bug that could cause a trap during recovery if multiple operations that could remove the same QUEUE extent were recovered. [#14061]

* A bug that could cause traps or hangs if the DB_TXN->set_name
  function is used in a multithreaded application. [#14033]

Source code patch files are available for download.

Instructions about patching a release are located at:

If you need performance tuning, architectural design or review, porting or implementation, our expert consultants are available.

SD West: Meet with our engineers and learn more about Berkeley DB
at SD West (http://www.sdexpo.com/), March 13-17 at the Santa Clara
Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Booth 321. Contact us at info@sleepycat.com for a free pass.

 -- Howard Chu