Re: PeopleSoft objectClass/Attribute definitions

Given OpenLDAP uses standardized schema formats , I suggest you
ask the application developer to provide you with their
schema descriptions in standard format (RFC 2252).  Conversion
of standard descriptions into a slapd(8) configuration file
(either slapd.conf(5) or LDIF for cn=config) is trivial.

If the application developer cannot provide their schema in a
standardized format, I would suggest you question their
commitment to open standards.

Kurt