Re: Slurpd with OpenLDAP2.3

Hi Renato;

slurpd is still included with OpenLDAP 2.3 and it still works. It is no longer actively being maintained and I think is likely to disappear in another version or two... I'm sure something official has been stated, but I can't remember it right now.

syncrepl and delta-syncrepl are two alternatives to slurpd, both work and in my testing delta-syncrepl is actually faster than slurpd at updating the replica servers.

Frank