Re: slapd-perl: Segmentation Fault w/ perl backend

J.Lance Wilkinson, 814-865-1818 wrote:
OpenLDAP v2.3.17, configured with just "--enable-perl" on a Solaris 9

When I attempt to launch slapd with -d 255, everything seems to crank along
just fine *until* the slapd.conf directive that specifies my perl module:

line 78 (perlModulePath /pmdf/local/scripts/MSGStore.pm) ./start-slapd: line 1: 6512 Segmentation Fault (core dumped)

Any thoughts on where I should be looking?

This looks like a recent problem

The fix is trivial, but nobody has spent any time on it yet.

 -- Howard Chu