OpenLDAP VLV extension support

Hello,

I have configured and installed openldap 2.3.13 and works fine except
when trying to access the directory in the address book of some e-mail clients that support the VLV extension. In that cases,it does not return any entries.

Is there a way to extend OpenLDAP functionality so it supports VLV ?
I did read a post in this same list about a patch that was supposed to
do so but the link was broken.

Thank you

Francisco J. Llacer
Dep. Tec Electronica Ing Sistemas y Automatica University of Cantabria
Av. Los Castros s/n ETSIIT E-39005 Santander, Spain
Tel: +34 942 201865 Fax: +34 942 201873 E-mail: llacer@teisa.unican.es