Rép. : Re: BDB 4.2.52 VS BDB 4.4.20 Showdown

Hi,

which version 4.2 or 4.4 is better to use ? I'm in test with
openLdap2.3.18 and BDB 4.4 (linux redhat entreprise 3) and it's work
with out problem.

thx.

>>> Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> 30/01/06 15:28 >>>
May I suggesst that if this conclusion isn't in the FAQ-O-Matic already,
it probably should be.

> It looks like BDB 4.4 could become a major boon to OpenLDAP.  It is
> substantially faster than BDB 4.2.52 for write operations occurring
inside
> an existing database.  On the downside, it is markedly slower for
importing
> a database via slapadd.  It also is slightly slower than 4.2.52 for
READ