Openldap SASL Configuration in windows

Hi everyone!

perhaps it is a simple request.
How can I configure OpenLDAP security to use a SASL
mechanism, such as Digest-MD5, to exchange messages
with a LDAP client such as JXplorer in Windows2000
server family?
I use OpenLDAP (2.0.27 -(ILEX Build 1f)). When I start
the server, a file named KCLNT32.dll can not be found
by it.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot

Alirz

      ....Only those who see the invisible can do the impossible....
                   ...Death is an engineering problem
                              But life is not an engineering task....