reprocessing rejected replica entries

Hello,

	I am using openldap 2.2.23 and I have a master and a slave server with
the same configuration. I have the same two backends in both nodes. But
I had a problem with the replication.

	For some reason (I have to investigate it) the master server had a
problem adding some entries in the slave one. So it created a .rej file
describing the problem. I thought this file was reprocessed
automatically by slurpd so I didn't do anything when I found it, but it
seems it doesn't, because after some days the updates weren't completed.

	So now, I have run slurpd in one-shot mode indicating with -r option
the .rej file and the updates were completed.

	My question is: is there any way to reprocess slurpd without needing to
run slurpd in one-shot mode?

	If I have to run slurpd with -o option, do I have to delete the .rej
file? Can I delete it while slurpd is running?

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática