Re: 2.3.18 syncrepl problem

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 11:15 +0400, Dmitry Melekhov wrote:

This was "dn".
Now it starts, but replication doesn't work.
Looks like I didn't created databases correctly.
I used slapadd -w -l lfid
on both hosts.

You should slapadd only the master, and let syncrepl do its work. If
you load both databases then nothing needs to happen until you modify
something on the master, if this is what you mean.

Well, syncrepl doesn't work.
I thought this is because I have filter

objectClass=belkamAccount

so I created database on second host from slapcat, as suggested.
Than I change sn in my user record, no replication in 20 minutes.

This log is not indicative,, you're logging the wrong subsystem. You
should read slapd.conf(5) and understand the meaning of the log levels
before sending partial and unrelated logs.

You are right, sorry :-(

Could you help me with this, i.e. please tell me which debug level should I use to debug synrepl?