slapd shutdown

I've just had slapd shutdown (cleanly) with the following...

 slapd[19746]: [ID 430601 local4.debug] daemon: abnormal condition,
shutdown initiated.

from a quick perusal of daemon.c it seems that all but one of the
situations under which this could occur log a message at level
LDAP_DEBUG_ANY.  Assuming thats correct that leaves...

if( err != EINTR ) {
   Debug( LDAP_DEBUG_CONNS,
      daemon: select failed (%d): %s\n",
      err, sock_errstr(err), 0 );
   slapd_shutdown = 2;
}

I've worked out that I need to enable logging of connection management
(which I'm now doing) in case this happens again.  Just wondered if
anyone else had seen anything like this happen and could point me at
anything else to check.

This is ol 2.3.16 on Solaris 9

BMRB wins two BMRA awards - http://www.bmrb.co.uk
reliance on it is prohibited.  BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.