[Date Prev][Date Next]
big replog's problem
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: big replog's problem
- From: Yingbo Qiu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 19:38:11 +0800
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=oRZW+VhtqkqCpg6ETD7jY01JQnVvVDcZbLotAQkZCSh3dLTBDY90VTaMFsuTMccg5oyFRvNAkIdsKoAeVylbw6z8G1S1Xqi4z36b5EO3mwudNVIEkrWoTNdfxQe2wtxQlA5YVUkyDwy4TvMIHiXI+N1hztXc3Ypip2JbSAf0h+g=
My openldap slave shutdown for some reason and the replog grows to
400MB. When I found it the slurpd have crashed too. I try restart the
salve and run slurpd to resume the replication. But the slurpd crash
soon and report "malloc of 14 bytes failed". Then I run 'top' to
monitor the slurpd process. It will allocate about 500MBs that reach
the FreeBSD's 512MB hard limit.
I found it crash at about 700,000 line of the replog file. But the
whole file contains 20,000,000 lines.
Is there anyone know howto resolve the problem??