Re: SASL GSSAPI + Active directory: local error

rave247 rave247 wrote:
Hi,

I,am trying to bind to active directory using openldap libraries and gets this error:

pepe@shade:~$ ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI -h nn-adtest
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)

I tried to debug and finded that error rises from this code: file: cyrus.c, function: ldap_int_sasl_bind, line: 729 (in my version openldap 2.3.11)

The OpenLDAP code is correct; the Microsoft server is returning a response that does not conform to the SASL specification. See ITS#2994 and 4102 for details.

--
 -- Howard Chu