[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: refreshAndPersist speed
- From: Leigh Porter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 11:29:47 +0000
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.2 (X11/20050317)
I would like to use refreshAndPersist between a master and slave but my
a load balancer that round-robins ldap requests between a master and
slave server. I need to
write to LDAP on the master but the read could be from any server.
The time between a write and read could be sub second so I need the
master and slave to be in
sync in a similar timeframe.
Will syncrepl refreshAndPersist achieve this kind of instantanious
update of the slaves?