[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Getting Started
- To: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: Re: Getting Started
- From: Leslie Tighe <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 10:35:18 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=sbn9yrgEDwz0DafgFiC5BHXf/BWiVh+FVYAL4LKi8a07KeyS1xs60lGsxMqSR53/58cZS4Ha80DKGY0YqAvqEjS/qQ2Km5f/OoA6M/YcYb0Q6KSvatAS41eILep47/80GgDijjnqC2CKlHNCBOmDXrX/1dSFtTXFwBBW8vy+ljQ= ;
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Would you know if there are an admin tools for openldap? Also, is there a basic login/password that the system comes with?
"Kurt D. Zeilenga" <Kurt@OpenLDAP.org> wrote:
At 07:39 AM 11/27/2005, Leslie Tighe wrote:
> I am new to ldap and Openldap. I am trying to get started by building a simple user repository and writing a sample java class to access this. Could someone point me to some resources that would guide me in letting up the openldap correctly?
See http://www.openldap.org/jldap/ for a list of JLDAP resources.
Beyond that, you might want to review various general LDAP resources
available on the web, or at your local bookstore. The general
portion of the OpenLDAP FAQ provides
some resource references that might be useful to you.
Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.