[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: RÃp. : Re: Overlay glue
- To: Eudes LEDUCQ <LEDUCQ@hec.fr>
- Subject: Re: RÃp. : Re: Overlay glue
- From: Jon Roberts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:16:35 -0700
- Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <s379a03b.036@MI151.HEC.FR>
- References: <s379a03b.036@MI151.HEC.FR>
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6-1.1.fc4 (X11/20050720)
Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:
My problem is the write function in referral subtree. I have used the
novell examples to build my personnaly java class and LDAPauthHander ...
. The search in referral work fine but not the add or modify or del.
what I don't understand.
It may depend on your LDAPAuthHandler. I believe one could be configured
to bind anonymously or with an invalid identity.
I have created the referral link below in my directory A. My two
directories have the same user/pwd certificats (i used ssl and i can't
use anonymous access). The connection is established between the two
directories when i use my write function . But something prohibited the
write , i don't see what.
I'm not sure how you're logging and you say it's not access control, but
it seems like you need more insight into how your referred-to server is
handling the request. I would guess there is a way to find out more on
Note: my two directories are in the seam server for my test so i think
it's not a write right problem , it will not be the case in production.
You are referring to the same server? Like
That would be an inadequate test of referrals, and it could be part of