Re: Slurpd vs. Syncrepl

What is heavy ? ;-) Currently I only write when we have a new customer or something like a password change so it's hardly
a heavy write environment but what is? My tests currently do 1 write per second (either a write or a modify) - is that heavy or are
we talking about 100s of writes a second being heavy?

--
Leigh