Re: syncrepl on Openldap 2.3.11 and bdb 4.3 not working

I already read the dox and added the ovarlay directive - didn't work, here is what I have in the configs:

Sync provider:
overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 10 2
syncprov-sessionlog 500

Replcate Server:
syncrepl rid=123

So I slapadd the master server with about 7k records, it works fine. I start the slave, it generates the initial
database files and connects to the master, but nothing gets copied across - here is what the slave log says:
ldap_result ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1
ldap_chkResponseList ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1 all 0
ldap_chkResponseList returns ld 0x82229b0 NULL
wait4msg ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1 (infinite timeout)
wait4msg continue ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1 all 0
** ld 0x82229b0 Connections:
* host: port: 389 (default)
refcnt: 2 status: Connected
last used: Thu Oct 27 11:12:44 2005

** ld 0x82229b0 Outstanding Requests:
* msgid 2, origid 2, status InProgress
outstanding referrals 0, parent count 0
** ld 0x82229b0 Response Queue:
ldap_chkResponseList ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1 all 0
ldap_chkResponseList returns ld 0x82229b0 NULL
read1msg: ld 0x82229b0 msgid -1 all 0
ber_get_next: tag 0x30 len 12 contents:
read1msg: ld 0x82229b0 msgid 2 message type search-result
ber_scanf fmt ({eaa) ber:
ber_scanf fmt ({eaa}) ber:
new result: res_errno: 0, res_error: <>, res_matched: <>
read1msg: ld 0x82229b0 0 new referrals
read1msg: mark request completed, ld 0x82229b0 msgid 2
request done: ld 0x82229b0 msgid 2
res_errno: 0, res_error: <>, res_matched: <>
ldap_free_request (origid 2, msgid 2)
ldap_free_connection 0 1
ldap_free_connection: refcnt 1
ber_scanf fmt ({iaa) ber:
ber_scanf fmt (}) ber:
put_filter: "(objectClass=qmailUser)"
put_filter: simple
put_simple_filter: "objectClass=qmailUser"
ber_scanf fmt ({mm}) ber:
=> bdb_search
=> bdb_dn2id("dc=ukbboss,dc=co,dc=uk")
<= bdb_dn2id: get failed: DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found (-30989)
send_ldap_result: conn=-1 op=0 p=3
send_ldap_result: err=10 matched="" text=""
ldap_free_connection 1 1
ber_flush: 7 bytes to sd 12
ldap_free_connection: actually freed

and nothing happens... :)