Re: help adding an ldif

The first error can be avoided if you set your ldap.conf to show your
preferences better (or just always ues more qualified command-lines).

I'm pretty sure the second one means that you don't have the top of
the tree created.  For example:
Adding uid=me,ou=users,dc=domain,dc=com would force you to have
dc=com, dc=domain, and ou=users created before uid=me can be put in
there.

_Matt