Re: Replication between version 2.1 and 2.2 possible at all? Any way?

I have no direct answer, as I don't recall the details of 2.1; however, in
principle, trying to move reliability from the master to the slave sounds
like poor design.  The opposite wouldn't be a big issue as soon as you can
quickly recover a slave.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati