[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP replication using slurpd
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: LDAP replication using slurpd
- From: Moe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:05:01 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=tnbfimHUYM595V8UnXLsCYeyJtD+piX0o70UYdT0193JRL8V5iikHT+fiDZKeW3Ro4YmBqbAtS0Li4amjlQq3PCul55fQvVGSn1H3hFslcZFfgIei0nxjdcetyYKUTDHgTfw7yvrcGu8ZtDQWCB/hK12BZpqt3/0a/TVopMm9Gw= ;
Im doing replication between a master LDAP and a slave LDAP. It works fine when master and slave are both online.
I noticed that when the slave is down for some reason and when it comes up again the changes that were done when the slave was down are not replicated to the slave when it comes up again. Is that how Open LDAP work?. Is there a way to replicate the changes that were made on the master when the slave is online again.
Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.