Re: Tests works fine - still not working when installed... - 2.3.7

Hello

Sounds strange but it might be true - I can connect
whith the softerra client but not with the application
 I'm using. The problem is that it worked with
openldap 2.0.x (The one that comes with RedHat AS
3.0).

Is there any way from the server side to check what my
client is actually sending (i.e. do you know the right
debug level for that).

Cheers Olaf