Re: LDAP Statistics version 3.0

Matty wanted us to know:

>I added several new reports (operations by hour of day, operations by day
>of month, operations by month) to ldap-stats.pl, and thought this might be
>useful for the LDAP administrators on the list. You can download
>ldap-stats.pl from the following location:

Seems very useful, could we get a recommendation for the loglevel to use
(so we don't enable any more than necessary)?  Obviously 256 is
required, which of the others does it gather information from?
Regards...		Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin
Linux kernel 2.6.11-12mdksmp   2 users,  load average: 1.48, 1.58, 1.56