[Date Prev][Date Next]
wldap32 implemented on top of OpenLDAP libraries
- To: openldap <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: wldap32 implemented on top of OpenLDAP libraries
- From: Hans Leidekker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 23:35:22 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
- User-agent: KMail/1.8
I thought it might interest you that Wine (http://winehq.org) has implemented
Windows LDAP support (found in wldap32.dll) on top of OpenLDAP.
The APIs match very well, which should be no surprise since both are aimed
at implementing standard LDAP protocol support. Most of the code in this
implementation is actually concerned with character set conversions (ansi/wide
character -> utf8, i.e the inverse of what native wldap32.dll must be doing)
and differences in parameter handling.
Thank you for OpenLDAP!