Re: How to use JLDAP to search for an entry in OpenLDAP using a binary search filter?

Btw, should this hex encoded value be preceded with the "0x" string (e.g.
"0x\22\45\A0\33")? I'm sorry if this question is trivial, but I am unable to
try this out right now as I'm in the middle of the implementation process
... The reason I ask is that Active Directory requires a "0x" prefix
followed by the escaped hex-encoding of the individual bytes - if OpenLDAP
and AD require different prefixes for this, that'll impact my design,
otherwise I can reuse the same code for both...

Thanks,
Safdar