[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLDAP as kerberos client?
- To: OpenLDAP-software <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: OpenLDAP as kerberos client?
- From: Alexander Tamm <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 15:48:27 +0300
- User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0.6 (X11/20050912)
I'm struggling with the documentation for OpenLDAP, SASL, kerberos and
whatnot. Basically, I'm trying to create a directory which authenticates
on a AD-service using kerberos. I have a working kerberos solution for
dovecot IMAP, which authenticats from an AD KDC. I guess what I'm asking
is this: is it actually possible for OpenLDAP to function as a kerberos
client? I haven't really found any information which would explicitly
confirm this. The documentation I find mostly seems to indicate that I
need to setup a new KDC.
Grateful for any input,