[Date Prev][Date Next]
Open LDAP performance tuning
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Open LDAP performance tuning
- From: Moe <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 07:22:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=RllzfZmPn8qXVd2vW5YpYxT3nmoEUjCkxOKXjzNJYfpimTclRJ5UpphJay21PCdOGNrYKw/ECP8zrklXmY1cZQqROsW3KdTJBi5K6r9yQGlCr+2eVaV6sUi+beRKO9ajkn/CFr/nE9lC0i0uTuXKyzF6diwBrL5VNO5Xhpi72yU= ;
I have a master LDAP that replicats to three slave ldaps. I'm looking to enhance the performance of my LDAP system. Basically i have an application that access my ldap system. Lots of users are going to access it. Can anyone tell me what entries can i add to by slapd.conf file to make my system faster?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around