[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: OpenLdap ACL Query.......
- To: "Hardik Dalwadi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: OpenLdap ACL Query.......
- From: "Kasundra, Digant" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 11:27:47 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcWwl9Ci5FlzaDmaROW0d6rbdfD+fgADJqf9
- Thread-topic: OpenLdap ACL Query.......
I think something like....
access to *
by anonymous peername="127.0.0.1" read
by * none
From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org on behalf of Hardik Dalwadi
Sent: Sat 9/3/2005 2:29 AM
Subject: OpenLdap ACL Query.......
I am running ldap-2.2.27 with ldbm database backend. I have problem with acl.
I want to allow those search request which are coming from localhost as anonymously,
Means i would not allow search request from outside with anonymously.