Re: slappadd hangs

--On Thursday, September 01, 2005 11:52 AM +0530 "Rohit Kumar (rokumar)" <rokumar@cisco.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am having problems with slapadd process.
I am using the following command line after shutting down the slapd
process:

/opt/openldap/sbin/slapadd -c -f /opt/openldap/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
-l /extra/backup/slapcat-backupfile.ldif -d 5

System :

BDB: 4.3.28
Openldap : 2.2.26

Any idea what is going wrong & what needs to be done ?

Do you see the same behavior if you use the recommended BDB version? (4.2.52+patches)

Do you see the same behavior if you use the latest version of OpenLDAP 2.2? (2.2.28)

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html