Re: Urgent Please Help: Credentials Cache?

Thanks for the reply.
But I am not using nscd.

-P

From: "Oliver Schulze L." <oliver@samera.com.py>
To: Pankaj Mathur <agentman97@hotmail.com>
CC: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: Urgent Please Help: Credentials Cache?
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:17:06 -0400

Do you use nscd?

# id user1
# service nscd restart
# id user1

May be the problem, but I'm not sure

Oliver

Pankaj Mathur wrote:

Hi,

I looked up the openldap archives, but have found no answer to this query. So, I am reposting.

The problem is that when I use DIGEST-MD5 binding with openldap, for a particular user say - 'user1', then the first time it works; then if I use 'user1' again, it fails and says 'Invalid Credentials'. I checked the userid and password, which is being sent correctly.
To get rid of this problem, I have to log in as a second user (say 'user2'), and then if I use 'user1' again, it works.
This suggests that some kind of caching is happening either at the Openldap or at SASL level.
How can I turn off this caching?

Please help!!
(Please also see the earlier post below).
Thanks,
P.